Tokyo Square Garden
An environmentally-friendly office building located in the new base area in front of Tokyo Station
In the area from JR Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit to Kyobashi, further enhancement of potential is expected as multiple redevelopment projects are progressing in recent years, transforming the area into one of the best office districts in Tokyo.
The property is located in the intersection between Chuo-dori and Kajibashi-dori and has excellent visibility. It has excellent traffic convenience such as being directly connected to Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.
The property is a new building completed in 2013. It is a large-scale office building with a gross floor area of approximately 34,000 tsubos and a floor plate of more than 1,000 tsubos. The column-free rental room enables various office layouts.
Seismic performance which is 1.25 times the seismic motion defined in the structural calculation standard of super high rise structures is secured due to the adoption of concentrated vibration control system.
It acquired CASBEE's highest ranking "S" and "Platinum," the highest ranking certified by DBJ Green Building, and has high environmental performance.
International Medical Zone that provides the latest medical services and childcare supporting facilities that support both childcare and work are established on the lower floors and the property aims to enrich facilities responding to various office needs.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
|Address||Chuo-ku, Tokyo1-1 Kyobashi 3 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B4/24F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||18,400|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||112,645.83||Leasable Space (m2)||5,985.62|
|Completed||2013-2||Standard Floor Space (m2)||3,465.34|
February 1, 2017
April 4, 2017
|No. of Tenants||56|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (NOte5)JPR owns 8.22% equity interest of the Property.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||-||-||-||214|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||-||-||-||36|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||-||-||-||178|
|Depreciation (million yen)||-||-||-||28|
|Rental Income (million yen)||-||-||-||149|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||-||-||-||0|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||-||-||-||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||-||-||-||3.0|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||-||-||-||2.5|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||-||-||-||20,100|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||-||-||-||1,398|
|Cap Rate (%)||-||-||-||2.8|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.