Kawasaki Dice Bldg.
The urban, commercial facility stands in a busy and prime location in front of Kawasaki Station
This commercial facility occupies a prime location in front of JR Kawasaki Station--one of the busiest stations in the Tokyo area--and Keikyu Kawasaki Station on the Keihin Keikyu Line. JPR sponsor Tokyo Tatemono was involved in its construction as part of an urban redevelopment project.
The building attracts many visitors and is tenanted by supersized stores such as Toho Cinemas with nine screens and the second GU store in the Tokyo metropolitan area, in addition to Tsutaya, Uniqlo and many others.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Execution of a Purchase Agreement in Connection with the Acquisition of Kawasaki Dice Special Purpose Company Certificates
- Amendment to the "Notice Concerning Execution of a Purchase Agreement in Connection with the Acquisition of Kawasaki Dice Special Purpose Company Certificates"
|Address||Kawasaki, Kanagawa8-3 Ekimae, Kawasaki-ku|
|Structure/Floors||S, SRC, RC B2/11F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||15,080|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||36,902.01||Leasable Space (m2)||12,113.12|
|Completed||2003-8||Standard Floor Space (m2)||3,023.62|
|Acquisition Date||April 12, 2007||No. of Tenants||28|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5) The above site area indicates the area of the entire redevelopment project and total floor space indicates the area for the entire redevelopment project according to the registration.
- (Note6)As of Mar. 2022, the "Leasable space" was changed from 12113.12 to 12113.10.
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||435||511||479||449|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||128||146||133||175|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||307||364||345||274|
|Depreciation (million yen)||50||51||52||50|
|Rental Income (million yen)||256||313||293||223|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||22||24||0||73|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||97.8||98.4|
|NOI Yield (%)||4.1||4.8||4.6||3.6|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||3.4||4.1||3.9||2.9|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||16,300||16,300||15,700||14,100|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||3,270||3,297||2,749||1,126|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.1||4.1||4.1||4.1|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.