A large-scale high-rise office building directly connected to Chiba Station
Chiba Station is a key transportation base with several JR lines, the Keisei Electric Railway Chiba Line and the Chiba Urban Monorail, and the area surrounding the station is a busy area with concentration of retail, cultural and entertainment facilities among others.
Sencity Bldg. enjoys the rare location directly connected to Chiba Station. The building is a complex that includes Sencity Tower, a large-scale high-rise office building and Sogo Chiba, a large-scale retail facility. These characteristics allow for excellent convenience resulting from an integrated development.
Sencity Tower demonstrates overwhelming superiority of location and size in the area surrounding Chiba Station, and boasts not only convenience but also the name recognition and landmark quality to stand as the rarest office building in the area.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 80m from Keisei Chiba Station on the Keisei Chiba Line
- 170m from Chiba Station on the JR Line
- 80m from Chiba Station on the Chiba Urban Monorail
Related Press Releases
|Address||Chiba, Chiba1000 Shinmachi, Chuo-ku|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B2F/23F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||13,870|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||158,663.55||Leasable Space (m2)||13,271.20|
|Completed||1993-4||Standard Floor Space (m2)||1,165.64|
|Acquisition Date||March 27, 2020||No. of Tenants||71|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5)JPR owns 12.4% equity interest of the Property.
- (Note6)As of Feb. 2022, the "Leasable space" was changed from 13271.20 to 13271.26.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||249||516||573||499|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||39||103||127||162|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||209||413||446||336|
|Depreciation (million yen)||45||68||71||72|
|Rental Income (million yen)||163||344||374||264|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||0||32||89||11|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||99.7||100.0||98.0||96.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||5.7||5.9||6.5||4.8|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||4.5||4.9||5.4||3.8|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||14,600||14,500||14,600||14,800|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||632||534||616||877|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.2|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note7) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.