JPR Omiya Bldg.
An outstanding office building maintaining a strong competitive advantage located in the gateway to the Tokyo metropolitan area
Completed in 2009, this large-scale office building located at the East Exit of JR Omiya Station has an impressive exterior featuring an aluminum curtain wall.
It offers a high standard of facilities that amply meet tenants' needs, including approximately 240 tsubos of space per floor, individual air-conditioning and raised floors, and a rooftop space dedicated to tenants' emergency power-generation equipment.
A stop for Tohoku, Joetsu, and Hokuriku Shinkansen trains, Omiya Station is a gateway to the Tokyo area, and due to having a high concentration of urban services, there is steady demand for offices, with vacancy rates being even lower than in central Tokyo.
The East Exit of Omiya Station is an office area with many banks, corporate branch offices, etc., but thanks to having many parking spaces (an essential feature in this district), being relatively new, and boasting superior facilities, the building enjoys a strong competitive advantage.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 360m from Omiya Station on the JR Utsunomiya Line
- 360m from Omiya Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line
- 360m from Omiya Station on the JR Saikyo Line
- 360m from Omiya Station on the JR Takasaki Line
- 360m from Omiya Station on the JR Shonan Shinjuku Line
- 430m from Omiya Station on the JR Kawagoe Line
- 560m from Omiya Station on the Tobu Noda Line
- 660m from Omiya Station on the Saitama New Shuttle Ina Line
- 1,240m from Saitama Shintoshin Station on the JR Takasaki, Keihin Tohoku and Utsunomiya Lines
- 1,390m from Kita-Yono Station on the JR Saikyo Line
Related Press Releases
|Address||Saitama, Saitama1-1 Shimocho 2-Chome, Omiya-ku|
|Structure/Floors||S 9F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||6,090|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||9,203.98||Leasable Space (m2)||6,871.45|
|Completed||2009-2||Standard Floor Space (m2)||801.01|
|Acquisition Date||March 22, 2013||No. of Tenants||4|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5) The name of Omiya Prime East was changed to JPR Omiya Bldg. as of May 1, 2022.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||282||293||291||295|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||62||60||54||58|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||220||233||236||237|
|Depreciation (million yen)||52||52||53||53|
|Rental Income (million yen)||168||180||183||183|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||7||34||13||20|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||7.3||7.6||7.8||7.7|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||5.6||5.9||6.1||6.0|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||9,640||9,660||9,680||10,400|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||4,032||4,070||4,129||4,883|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.2|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.