JPR Yokohama Bldg.
An office building adjacent to Yokohama Station ideal for tenants who receive frequent visitors
This building is located near the West Exit of JR Yokohama Station, a district that is exceptionally busy even compared to other areas around the station--one of Japan's biggest train terminals. With extensive frontage along the street, the building enjoys excellent visibility and prominence. It has high accessibility to public transportation, being a 3-minute walk from JR and various private train lines and just a 1-minute walk from the Yokohama Municipal Subway line, making it perfectly suited to the needs of tenants who receive frequent visitors to their stores.
From a safety perspective, seismic strengthening was implemented in 2004, and it has also been enhanced with regard to disaster risk prevention and the like.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 160m from Yokohama Station on the Yokohama City Subway Blue Line
- 280m from Yokohama by Sagami Railway Main Line
- 280m from Yokohama Station on the Yokohama Minato Mirai Line
- 290m from Yokohama Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku, Negishi, Shonan Shinjuku, Tokaido Main and Yokosuka Lines
- 290m from Yokohama Station on the Tokyu Toyoko Line
- 360m from Yokohama Station on the Keihin Express Main Line
- 790m from Hiranumabashi Station on the Sagami Railway Main Line
- 840m from Shin-Takashima Station on the Yokohama Minato Mirai Line
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Property Acquisition (Conclusion of Contract) "Tokyo Tatemono Yokohama Building"
|Address||Yokohama, Kanagawa5-10 Kitasaiwai 1 Chome, Nishi-ku|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B1/9F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||7,000|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||8,772.51||Leasable Space (m2)||6,493.99|
|Completed||1981-5||Standard Floor Space (m2)||676.02|
|Acquisition Date||December 27, 2010||No. of Tenants||21|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5)The property was renamed from Tokyo Tatemono Yokohama Bldg. to JPR Yokohama Bldg. as of January 1, 2021.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||292||302||290||294|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||97||80||77||126|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||194||221||213||168|
|Depreciation (million yen)||29||31||32||34|
|Rental Income (million yen)||165||190||180||134|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||140||24||20||379|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||98.7|
|NOI Yield (%)||5.6||6.3||6.1||4.8|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||4.8||5.4||5.2||3.8|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||9,250||9,580||9,630||9,720|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||2,121||2,458||2,519||2,264|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.1||4.0||4.0||4.0|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.