Rise Arena Bldg.
A large-scale building in a major redevelopment area in Higashi-Ikebukuro
Completed in 2007, this large-scale building located in the Higashi-Ikebukuro area offers high-quality facilities and is exceptionally spacious, with 530 tsubos per floor.
Large-scale redevelopment projects are underway in the surrounding area, including the new home of the Toshima Ward Office, and the area is expected to develop further in future. Connecting directly to Higashi-Ikebukuro subway station, the building offers excellent access to both central Tokyo and Saitama.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Execution of a Agreement in Connection with the Acquisition of the Rise Arena Building (Higashi-Ikebukuro 4-chome Redevelopment Project)
- Notice Concerning Property Acquisition
|Address||Toshima-ku, Tokyo5-2 Higashiikebukuro 4 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||RC, SRC, S B3/42F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||5,831|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||91,280.94||Leasable Space (m2)||6,023.39|
|Completed||2007-1||Standard Floor Space (m2)||1,752.47|
|Acquisition Date||March 22, 2007||No. of Tenants||1|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||-||-||-||-|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||-||-||-||-|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||191||191||173||181|
|Depreciation (million yen)||27||27||27||27|
|Rental Income (million yen)||164||164||146||153|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||0||0||0||0|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||6.6||6.5||6.0||6.2|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||5.7||5.6||5.0||5.3|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||9,090||9,520||9,510||9,890|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||3,886||4,343||4,360||4,767|
|Cap Rate (%)||3.9||3.8||3.8||3.8|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.
- (Note7)Due to unavoidable circumstances, the sum total of rental revenues and the sum total of rental expenses, etc. of the property are not disclosed.