Otemachi Financial City North Tower
A large-scale high-rise office building located in one of the leading financial business districts in Japan
Otemachi Financial City North Tower is a premium, large-scale high-rise office building located in the Otemachi area of Tokyo, one of the leading financial business districts in Japan. The Property is directly connected to Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and enables comfortable access to Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line/Hanzomon Line/Chiyoda Line and Toei Mita Line as well as JR Tokyo Station via underground passage, and has excellent transportation convenience.
Otemachi Financial City North Tower constitute Otemachi Financial City in unison with South Tower. Otemachi Financial City is equipped with office worker-friendly common-use facilities including a lunch terrace and an open atrium. Furthermore, the property has advanced facilities to support business continuity plans (BCP) and energy-saving facilities.
The Property has sophisticated appearance appropriate for Tokyo's financial district. The column-free regular-shaped floors with a floor plate of approximately 700 tsubos enables various office layouts.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 270m from Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- 400m from Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- 500m from Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
- 600m from Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- 750m from Otemachi Station on the Toei Subway Mita Line
- 850m from Tokyo Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- 950m from Tokyo Station on the JR Yamanote Line
- 950m from Tokyo Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line
- 950m from Tokyo Station on the JR Sobu Line
- 950m from Tokyo Station on the JR Yokosuka Line
- 950m from Tokyo Station on the JR Chuo Line
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Acquisition and Sale of Properties (Conclusion of Contracts) Acquisition of “Otemachi Financial City North Tower” and Sale of “JPR Hakata Bldg.”
|Address||Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo9-5 Otemachi 1 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||S,SRC B4/35F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||11,400|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||239,769.07||Leasable Space (m2)||4,191.96|
|Completed||2012-10||Standard Floor Space (m2)||2,369.00|
|Acquisition Date||December 24, 2020||No. of Tenants||9|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5)JPR owns 5.7% equity interest of the Property.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||-||-||-||17|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||-||-||-||2|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||-||-||-||15|
|Depreciation (million yen)||-||-||-||4|
|Rental Income (million yen)||-||-||-||11|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||-||-||-||0|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||-||-||-||97.5|
|NOI Yield (%)||-||-||-||6.2|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||-||-||-||4.5|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||-||-||-||11,900|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||-||-||-||363|
|Cap Rate (%)||-||-||-||2.5|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.