JPR Kojimachi Bldg.
An office building with excellent transport convenience and a unique exterior appearance
The property is located a 4-minute walk from Yotsuya Station on the JR Chuo/Chuo-Sobu Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line/Namboku Line and Kojimachi Station on Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, and has access to major business and commercial districts in Tokyo without the need to change trains.
With many educational facilities and high-end residential areas in the surrounding, the Yotsuya/Kojimachi area offers a working environment with a relaxing atmosphere and has attracted quite a few head offices of large companies and embassies, and thus has solid office demand.
The property is located near Shinjuku-dori Street, and clearly stands out with the unique appearance of glass wall covering the entire exterior.
In addition, the entrance hall, elevator halls, etc. of the building have been renovated in or before 2019. The building offers excellent use efficiency and layout flexibility.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
|Address||Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo6-1 Kojimachi 5-Chome|
|Structure/Floors||S B1/9F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||5,750|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||4,438.46||Leasable Space (m2)||3,493.67|
|Completed||1999-2||Standard Floor Space (m2)||430.78|
|Acquisition Date||June 27, 2019||No. of Tenants||5|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||151||154||168||123|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||51||33||35||43|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||100||121||132||79|
|Depreciation (million yen)||11||11||12||12|
|Rental Income (million yen)||89||109||120||67|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||8||9||4||10|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||70.9|
|NOI Yield (%)||3.5||4.2||4.7||2.8|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||3.1||3.8||4.2||2.3|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||6,420||6,440||6,440||6,840|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||600||622||630||1,031|
|Cap Rate (%)||3.3||3.3||3.3||3.1|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.