Ginza Sanwa Building
A multi-purpose office and commercial building occupying a prime Ginza location
With a number of major redevelopment projects underway, the Tokyo and Ginza area is expected to become even more prosperous in future. This office building is ideally situated on the corner of Ginza-Sanchome crossing in an extremely busy shopping area, adjacent to both the Matsuya and Mitsukoshi department stores and across from the Apple Store.
It has a total area of over 200 tsubos per floor, which is rare in the Ginza area, houses various tenants including financial institutions, restaurants, and offices, and has maintained high occupancy levels over the long term.
What's more, the building has undergone large-scale renovation of individual air-conditioning, elevators and restrooms.
Thanks to improvements to the interior design and facilities, it will continue to enjoy a strong competitive advantage within the area.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 90m from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- 210m from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- 240m from Higashi-Ginza Station on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- 270m from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- 270m from Higashi-Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- 320m from Ginza 1-chome Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
Related Press Releases
|Address||Chuo-ku, Tokyo6-1 Ginza 4-Chome|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B2/9F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||3,400|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||8,851.00||Leasable Space (m2)||1,896.69|
|Completed||1982-10||Standard Floor Space (m2)||810.02|
|Acquisition Date||August 29, 2011||No. of Tenants||9|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5)As of Mar. 2022, the "Leasable space" was changed from 1896.69 to 1896.70.
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||117||109||103||110|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||45||51||47||50|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||71||58||56||59|
|Depreciation (million yen)||7||7||8||8|
|Rental Income (million yen)||63||50||48||51|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||5||4||5||2|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||92.0||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||4.2||3.4||3.3||3.4|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||3.8||2.9||2.9||3.0|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||3,690||3,690||3,750||3,740|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||4||8||71||67|
|Cap Rate (%)||3.0||3.0||3.0||3.0|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.