JPR Nihonbashi-horidome Building
An environmentally friendly office building with high-level specification facilities
This impressive office building has a stylish exterior featuring an aluminum curtain wall and a marble entranceway.
It has an excellent location within reach of Kodemmacho and Ningyocho subway stations and JR Shin-Nihonbashi Station, providing access to Haneda Airport and the central business district.
There is 190 tsubos of space per floor with flexible layout options. The building is also equipped with high-level specification facilities, such as an underground parking lot adapted for large high-roof vehicles.
What's more, abundant greenery has been planted around the outside, and the building has received DBJ Green Building Certification recognizing it as having "high environmental and social awareness."
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Property Acquisition
- Notice Concerning Change of Property Name
|Address||Chuo-ku, Tokyo11-12 Nihonbashihoridomecho 1 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||S,RC B1/9F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||5,100|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||7,190.82||Leasable Space (m2)||5,299.88|
|Completed||2002-6||Standard Floor Space (m2)||629.09|
|Acquisition Date||March 31, 2010||No. of Tenants||5|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||192||188||190||192|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||43||53||42||35|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||148||135||148||156|
|Depreciation (million yen)||16||20||21||21|
|Rental Income (million yen)||132||115||127||135|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||102||90||17||16|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||5.8||5.3||5.8||6.2|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||5.1||4.6||5.0||5.3|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||6,840||6,800||6,840||6,810|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||2,051||1,941||1,985||1,959|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.