Minami Azabu Building
A striking exterior and peaceful work environment
This building is located in the Minami-Azabu area, which has improved considerably in terms of transport accessibility. It is a 5-minute walk to the closest station, Shirokane-Takanawa, served by the Nanboku subway line.
The building is exceptionally striking and recognizable thanks to its stylish exterior design featuring a curved glass curtain wall, making it ideal for showrooms as well as offices. It has approximately 120 tsubos per floor, giving it an impression of scale in an area where there are many relatively small buildings.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 490m from Shirokane Takanawa Station on the Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line
- 490m from Shirokane Takanawa Station on the Toei Subway Mita Line
- 840m from Azabu Juban Station on the Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line
- 1,020m from Azabu Juban Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line
- 1,070m from Tamachi Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line
Related Press Releases
|Address||Minato-ku, Tokyo12-3 Minamiazabu 2-Chome|
|Structure/Floors||S 9F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||3,760|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||4,570.63||Leasable Space (m2)||3,405.73|
|Completed||1992-6||Standard Floor Space (m2)||408.95|
|Acquisition Date||July 14, 2008||No. of Tenants||1|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||-||-||-||-|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||-||-||-||-|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||59||64||74||55|
|Depreciation (million yen)||14||14||15||15|
|Rental Income (million yen)||45||49||59||40|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||7||0||23||28|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||3.1||3.4||3.9||3.0|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||2.4||2.7||3.1||2.2|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||2,910||3,050||3,160||3,170|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||-891||-736||-634||-638|
|Cap Rate (%)||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.
- (Note7)Due to unavoidable circumstances, the sum total of rental revenues and the sum total of rental expenses, etc. of the property are not disclosed.