JPR Umeda Loft Bldg. *Schedule to be sold
A commercial facility driving the development of the Osaka Umeda area
Located in the Chayamachi area just next to Osaka's Umeda area, the biggest commercial district in western Japan, this building is occupied by the Umeda branch of Loft, a retailer popular with a broad range of consumers.
Chayamachi is a district that has undergone rapid development following the opening of Loft in the 1990s and the relocation of a Kansai broadcasting station to the area, and the vicinity is packed with theaters, upscale hotels, and fashion retail buildings. As a building that has played a central role in driving the area's redevelopment, the Umeda Loft Building continues to help increase the district's commercial popularity; it also carried out renovations in 2011.
What's more, in 2015, it devoted effort to becoming more environmentally friendly by upgrading to an energy-saving air-conditioning and heating system.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 290m from Umeda Station on the Hankyu Takarazuka Main Line
- 310m from Umeda Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Main Line
- 310m from Umeda Station on the Hankyu Kobe Main Line
- 450m from Nakatsu Station on the Osaka City Subway Midosuji Line
- 520m from Nakazakicho Station on the Osaka City Subway Tanimachi Line
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Acquisition and Sale of Properties (Conclusion of Contracts) (Acquisition of "GRAND FRONT OSAKA" and "Tokyo Tatemono Higashi Shibuya Bldg." and Sale of "Tokyo Tatemono Honmachi Bldg." and "JPR Umeda Loft Bldg.")
|Address||Osaka, Osaka16-7 Chayamachi, Kita-ku|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B1/8F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||7,800|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||17,897.56||Leasable Space (m2)||11,152.18|
|Completed||1990-4||Standard Floor Space (m2)||2,005.47|
May 15, 2003
July 16, 2003
|No. of Tenants||1|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||-||-||-||-|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||-||-||-||-|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||269||254||279||281|
|Depreciation (million yen)||43||43||43||43|
|Rental Income (million yen)||225||210||235||238|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||49||54||13||36|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||4.2||3.9||4.3||4.4|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||3.5||3.2||3.7||3.7|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||14,200||14,200||14,000||8,400|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||1,722||1,711||1,541||929|
|Cap Rate (%)||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.
- (Note7)Due to unavoidable circumstances, the sum total of rental revenues and the sum total of rental expenses, etc. of the property are not disclosed.