Sompo Japan Sendai Bldg.
A peaceful, comfortable building at the East Exit of Sendai Station
This highly visible office building is located on Miyagino-dori Street running from the area around JR Sendai Station's East Exit.
The East Exit is a developing office area in Sendai, and with a new Sendai Subway line scheduled to begin operation in December 2015, it is expected to become even more dynamic.
Each floor of the building has approximately 200 tsubos and is equipped with individual air-conditioning and raised floors, providing a comfortable office environment.
It also offers superior safety thanks to its new earthquake-resistant structure and was not significantly impacted by the Great East Japan Earthquake.
The building has high demand from companies that use cars since it is easily accessible and has a mechanical parking lot that can accommodate 152 vehicles.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 340m from Sendai Station on the JR Senseki Line
- 480m from Sendai Station on the JR Senzan Line
- 520m from Sendai Station on the JR Tohoku Main Line
- 530m from Tsutsujigaoka Station on the JR Senseki Line
- 710m from Sendai Station on the Sendai City Subway Namboku Line
- 820m from Aobadori Station on the JR Senseki Line
|Address||Sendai, Miyagi7-35 Tsutsujigaoka 3 Chome, Miyagino-ku|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B1/12F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||3,150|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||10,783.52||Leasable Space (m2)||7,132.69|
|Completed||1997-12||Standard Floor Space (m2)||646.27|
|Acquisition Date||June 26, 2002||No. of Tenants||15|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||189||188||193||196|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||59||59||60||69|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||129||128||132||127|
|Depreciation (million yen)||31||31||32||32|
|Rental Income (million yen)||98||97||100||94|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||12||8||19||4|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||98.1||99.7||99.7||99.9|
|NOI Yield (%)||8.2||8.2||8.3||8.2|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||6.2||6.2||6.3||6.1|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||4,620||4,620||4,680||4,730|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||2,264||2,288||2,361||2,439|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.9||4.9||4.9||4.9|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.