as of December 31, 2018
For properties acquired or sold during the 35th fiscal periods, please refer to the relevant note below the table.
- ... Office
- ... Retail
|Total Leasable Space（m2）||
A-1 Kanematsu Bldg.
A-2 Kanematsu Bldg. Annex
A-3 JPR Ningyo-cho Bldg.
A-4 Shin-Kojimachi Bldg.
A-5 JPR Crest Takebashi Bldg.
A-6 MS Shibaura Bldg.
A-7 Gotanda First Bldg.
A-9 JPR Ichigaya Bldg.
A-10 Oval Court Ohsaki Mark West
A-11 Shinjuku Square Tower
A-12 BYGS Shinjuku Bldg.
A-13 Across Shinkawa Bldg. Annex
A-14 Shinjuku Center Bldg.
A-15 Minami Azabu Bldg.
A-16 Shinagawa Canal Bldg.
A-17 Rokubancho Bldg.
A-18 JPR Harajuku Bldg.
A-19 Tokyo Tatemono Kyobashi Bldg. (※Sold June,27 2019)
A-20 JPR Nihonbashi-horidome Bldg.
A-21 JPR Sendagaya Bldg.
A-22 Ginza Sanwa Bldg.
A-23 The Otemachi Tower (Land with Leasehold Interest)
A-24 Science Plaza - Yonbancho Plaza
A-25 Shibadaimon Center Bldg.
A-26 Tokyo Square Garden
A-27 KY Kojimachi Bldg.
A-1 JPR Shibuya Tower Records Bldg.
A-3 JPR Jingumae 432
A-4 Shinjuku Sanchome East Bldg.
A-5 Yurakucho Ekimae Bldg. (Yurakucho Itocia)
A-6 JPR Ginza Namiki-dori Bldg.
A-7 FUNDES Suidoubashi
B-1 Arca East
B-2 JPR Chiba Bldg.
B-3 JPR Yokohama Nihon Odori Bldg.
B-5 Shinyokohama 2nd Center Bldg.
B-6 Kawaguchi Center Bldg.
B-7 JPR Ueno East Bldg.
B-8 Tachikawa Business Center Bldg.
B-9 Rise Arena Bldg.
B-10 Yume-ooka Office Tower
B-11 Olinas Tower
B-12 Tokyo Tatemono Yokohama Bldg.
B-13 Omiya Prime East
B-1 Tanashi ASTA
B-3 Cupo-la Main Bldg.
B-4 JPR Musashikosugi Bldg.
B-5 Musashiurawa Shopping Square
B-6 Kawasaki Dice Bldg.
B-7 FUNDES Ueno
C-1 Niigata Ekinan Center Bldg.
C-4 Tokyo Tatemono Honmachi Bldg.
C-7 JPR Hakata Bldg.
C-9 JPR Naha Bldg.
C-12 Sompo Japan Sendai Bldg.
C-13 Sompo Japan Wakayama Bldg.
C-14 Tenjin 121 Bldg.
C-17 JPR Dojima Bldg.
C-19 JPR Nagoya Fushimi Bldg.
C-20 Yakuin Business Garden
C-21 JPR Shinsaibashi Bldg.
C-1 JPR Umeda Loft Bldg.
C-4 Housing Design Center Kobe
C-5 JPR Chayamachi Bldg.
- (Note 1)The building size represents the ratio of the acquisition price of each office property by size (total floor space of the entire building) to the total acquisition price of office properties. The categories of “very large,” “large” and “medium-sized” office properties are defined as follows:
Very Large : Site area 30,000㎡ or more
Large : Site area 10,000㎡ to 30,000㎡
Medium-sized : Site area 3,000㎡ to 10,000㎡
- (Note 2)“Sponsor” represents properties acquired from the five sponsor companies of JPR, their affiliate companies and special purpose companies (SPCs) in which the sponsors have made equity investment, and properties acquired based on information provided by those companies. “Outside” represents properties other than “Sponsor.” “Sponsor & Outside” represents properties acquired from multiple clients, including “Sponsor” and “Outside.”
- (Note 3)The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note 4)The investment ratio represents the ratio of the acquisition price to the total acquisition price of the properties owned by JPR.
- (Note 5)The “Total leasable Space” represents the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note 6)NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price.
- (Note 7)The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.
- (Note 8)For the acquisition price of "JPR Jingumae 432" part of the land that was sold on June 1, 2010.(acquisition price 185 million yen) is excluded.
- (Note 9)For the acquisition price of “JPR Musashikosugi Bldg.,” part of the land that was sold on October 31, 2016 (acquisition price: 5 million yen) is excluded.
- (Note 10)NOI yield for the additional ownership of Shinagawa Canal Building is not indicated as it is an assumed figure as of the acquisition date.
- (Note 11)NOI yield for "KY Kojimachi Bldg." and "FUNDES Ueno" are not indicated as the figures for these newly-acquired properties are estimated values as of the acquisition date.
- (Note 12)The appraisal value shows the value as of the indicated date for the properties listed below, and the value as of Dec 31, 2018 for other properties. The total represents the sum total of these figures.
・Shinagawa Canal Building: Dec 31,2018(existing ownership) Mar 8,2019(additional ownership) ・KY Kojimachi Bldg.: June 1,2019 ・FUNDES Ueno:June 1,2019
- (Note 13)The acquisition price shows the value as of the indicated date for the properties listed below, and the value as of Dec 31, 2018 for other properties. The total represents the sum total of these figures.
・Shinagawa Canal Building: Dec 31,2018(existing ownership) Mar 8,2019(additional ownership) ・KY Kojimachi Bldg.:June 27,2019 ・FUNDES Ueno:June 27,2019
- (Note 14)The properties listed below have already been sold.
・Tokyo Tatemono Kyobashi Bldg. : June 27,2019
- (Note 15)The portfolio list data indicated above have been partially changed recently.
Major events have caused the change are as follows:
Acquisition Price:439,521 JPY million Appraisal Value:498,456 JPY million Total Leasable Space:480,190.50㎡