JPR Crest Takebashi Bldg.
A high-grade office building with an excellent view
The building occupies a location adjacent to the Otemachi area that has high accessibility to public transportation, within walking distance of Takebashi and Jinbocho subway stations as well as JR Kanda Station.
It features a highly impressive facade and an entrance adorned with plants. Since it faces a major avenue, it also has an excellent view, with the middle and upper levels overlooking the greenery of the Imperial Palace grounds. The layout has plenty of flexibility, offering comfortable office spaces equipped with break rooms on each floor and the like.
From an environmental perspective, it has received DBJ Green Building Certification recognizing it as a building with "high environmental and social awareness."
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 370m from Takebashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
- 470m from Jinbocho Station on the Toei Subway Mita Line
- 570m from Jinbocho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- 590m from Jinbocho Station on the Toei Subway Shinjuku Line
- 610m from Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- 810m from Kanda Station on the JR Chuo Line
|Address||Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo21-4 Kandanishikicho 3 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B1/9F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||4,000|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||4,790.68||Leasable Space (m2)||3,265.34|
|Completed||1999-9||Standard Floor Space (m2)||396.79|
|Acquisition Date||June 21, 2002||No. of Tenants||6|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||96||107||108||108|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||42||33||33||31|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||53||74||74||76|
|Depreciation (million yen)||16||15||14||14|
|Rental Income (million yen)||37||59||60||61|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||0||4||5||0|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||100.0||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||2.7||3.7||3.7||3.9|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||1.9||3.0||3.0||3.1|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||3,240||3,290||3,330||3,360|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||-45||16||64||109|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.2||3.9||3.8||3.8|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.