JPR Jingumae 432
A building gaining visibility thanks to occupancy by popular stores
This is a stylish commercial building that is perfectly suited to the fashion district of Harajuku/Jingumae.
It is located on Meiji-dori Street, three minutes on foot from Meiji-Jingumae subway station and close to JR Harajuku Station as well, in a popular area packed with fashion boutiques and restaurants. In recent years, more and more foreign fashion brands have gathered, such as H&M Harajuku, and Tokyu Plaza Ometasando/Harajuku has also opened, expanding the area's appeal to include those in their 30s and 40s as well as the younger generation. What's more, the number of foreign tourists is on the rise, so the neighborhood's commercial appeal continues to grow. With the launch of popular new stores within the building, JPR Jingumae 432's visibility is increasing.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Execution of a Purchase Agreement in Connection with the Acquisition of the JPR Jingumae 432
|Address||Shibuya-ku, Tokyo32-13 Jingumae 4 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||S, SRC B1/7F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||4,275|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||1,066.81||Leasable Space (m2)||1,027.33|
|Completed||2006-2||Standard Floor Space (m2)||137.74|
|Acquisition Date||March 24, 2006||No. of Tenants||7|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5)A portion of land (Site Area 20.11 square meters) was sold on June 1, 2010.
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||83||83||82||79|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||29||17||18||24|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||54||65||64||55|
|Depreciation (million yen)||6||6||6||6|
|Rental Income (million yen)||47||59||57||48|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||0||0||0||1|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||86.6||86.6||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||2.5||3.1||3.0||2.6|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||2.2||2.8||2.7||2.3|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||3,930||4,050||4,100||4,110|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||-370||-242||-186||-170|
|Cap Rate (%)||3.5||3.2||3.1||3.1|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.