JPR Jingumae 432
The stylish, urban commercial building stands in the fashion capital.
Fashion trends originate from the Harajuku/Jingumae area where the stylish commercial building stands in front of a busy street along Meiji-dori, in proximity to Jingumae Intersection and Takeshita-dori street.
It is densely surrounded by apparel and sports brand stores, restaurants and beauty salons among many others. Tenants in this property match the characteristics of the area.
Conventionally, the Harajuku/Jingumae area has attracted many young people. In addition, many foreign tourists have come in recent years and the potential of the area continues to grow.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Execution of a Purchase Agreement in Connection with the Acquisition of the JPR Jingumae 432
|Address||Shibuya-ku, Tokyo32-13 Jingumae 4 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||S, SRC B1/7F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||4,275|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||1,066.81||Leasable Space (m2)||1,027.33|
|Completed||2006-2||Standard Floor Space (m2)||137.74|
|Acquisition Date||March 24, 2006||No. of Tenants||7|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
- (Note5)A portion of land (Site Area 20.11 square meters) was sold on June 1, 2010.
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||83||82||79||89|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||17||18||24||25|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||65||64||55||63|
|Depreciation (million yen)||6||6||6||6|
|Rental Income (million yen)||59||57||48||56|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||0||0||1||0|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||86.6||86.6||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||3.1||3.0||2.6||2.9|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||2.8||2.7||2.3||2.6|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||4,050||4,100||4,110||4,110|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||-242||-186||-170||-163|
|Cap Rate (%)||3.2||3.1||3.1||3.1|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.