Tokyo Tatemono Kyobashi Building
An office building occupying a prime corner location on Ginza’s Chuo-dori Street
This office building occupies a prime corner location along Ginza's Chuo-dori in the Kyobashi area, where there are now many large-scale office buildings thanks to redevelopment in recent years.
Situated a 1-minute walk from Kyobashi subway station and also close to Tokyo Station and Ginza-Itchome Station, it offers exceptional accessibility.
It underwent extensive renovations in 2013, further enhancing its competitive advantage within the area. Each floor has over 100 tsubos of space and is equipped with individual air-conditioning. The fact that there is one tenant per floor, offering greater flexibility in terms of layout (e.g., being able to set up a reception area in the elevator hall), is another attractive feature. From the upper floors, you can look right along Chuo-dori Street, while the building is highly visible from the direction of Ginza, which is another advantage.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Property Acquisition (Conclusion of Contract) "Tokyo Tatemono Kyobashi Building"
|Address||Chuo-ku, Tokyo6-18 Kyobashi 3 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||SRC, S B1/10F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||5,250|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||4,419.79||Leasable Space (m2)||3,551.01|
|Completed||1981-1||Standard Floor Space (m2)||377.02|
|Acquisition Date||February 12, 2010||No. of Tenants||9|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||204||213||192||209|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||65||71||61||68|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||139||141||131||140|
|Depreciation (million yen)||13||13||13||13|
|Rental Income (million yen)||126||128||117||127|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||5||7||4||3|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||89.1||100.0||100.0|
|NOI Yield (%)||5.3||5.4||5.0||5.3|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||4.8||4.9||4.5||4.8|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||5,900||5,810||5,720||5,720|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||563||479||398||408|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.2||4.3||4.2||4.2|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.