BYGS Shinjuku Bldg.
An office building connecting directly to Shinjuku-sanchome subway station
This building is located in an area near the east exit of Shinjuku Station with a high concentration of commercial facilities, where there is high demand for real estate for opening stores and restaurants.
The building occupies an exceedingly advantageous location within this area, connecting directly to a concourse with access to Shinjuku-sanchome subway station, which serves three lines--the Marunouchi Line, Fukutoshin Line, and Toei Shinjuku Line. It is amply equipped in terms of facilities as well, following renovation of the common areas and conversion to individual air-conditioning; another benefit is the parking tower capable of accommodating up to 80 vehicles.
These features make it highly appealing to tenants, and the current occupants include the head office and flagship store of a furniture and interior goods sales company.
It is also environmentally friendly, with DBJ Green Building Certification recognizing it as a building with "high environmental and social awareness."
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
- 120m from Shinjuku 3-chome Station on the Toei Subway Shinjuku Line
- 320m from Shinjuku 3-chome Station on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
- 320m from Shinjuku 3-chome Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- 420m from Shijuku Gyoen-mae Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- 660m from Shinjuku Station on the JR Chuo and JR Yamanote Lines
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Execution of a Purchase Agreement in Connection with the Acquisiton of the BYGS Shinjuku Building
|Address||Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo19-1 Shinjuku 2 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||SRC B2/14F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||15,121|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||25,733.10||Leasable Space (m2)||15,227.80|
|Completed||1985-4||Standard Floor Space (m2)||911.60|
November 9, 2004
April 12, 2005
July 13, 2010
|No. of Tenants||25|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The “Leasable Space” indicates the area of the portions owned by JPR.
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||550||551||557||549|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||188||194||224||188|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||361||357||332||361|
|Depreciation (million yen)||53||53||54||57|
|Rental Income (million yen)||308||303||277||303|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||4||4||78||22|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||99.5||99.5||98.1||99.5|
|NOI Yield (%)||4.7||4.7||4.4||4.8|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||4.0||4.0||3.6||4.0|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||15,100||15,500||16,200||17,800|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||-424||25||701||2,679|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.1||4.0||4.1||3.8|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.