Shinjuku Square Tower
A high-rise office building in the Nishi-Shinjuku area
Situated on the western side of the skyscrapers clustered in Nishi-Shinjuku, this 30-storey high-rise office building is the main building of the I-Town multi-purpose redevelopment project.
The building exterior is exceptionally striking, with the check-patterned glass curtain wall giving it a stately, sophisticated appearance. Furthermore, each floor has approximately 300 tsubos of space, while the open-style entrance is combined with a cafe, which, in combination with the verdant inner garden, offers a peaceful space for visitors to enjoy.
Routes from Nearby Stations
Click the station names below and you can see the route from the relevant station to the property.
Related Press Releases
- Notice Concerning Execution of a Purchase Agreement in Connection with the Acquisition of the Shinjuku Square Tower
- Notice Concerning Property Acquisition (Conclusion of Contract) "Shinjuku Aquare Tower (additional ownership)"
- Notice Concerning Property Acquisition (Conclusion of Contract) “Shinjuku Square Tower (additional ownership)”
- Amendment to the Notice Concerning Property Acquisition (Conclusion of Contract) “Shinjuku Square Tower (additional ownership)”
|Address||Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo22-1 Nishisinjuku 6 Chome|
|Structure/Floors||S, RC, SRC B4/30F||Acquisition Price (million yen)||14966|
|Total Floor Space (m2)||78,796.00||Leasable Space (m2)||19300.66|
|Completed||1994-10||Standard Floor Space (m2)||955.66|
July 2, 2004
September 26, 2008
March 25, 2015
October 21, 2015
|No. of Tenants||25|
- (Note1) The abbreviations of the “Structure/Floors represent the following, respectively:
- S: steel-framed RC: reinforced concrete SRC: steel-framed, reinforced concrete
- (Note2) The acquisition price indicates the transfer price stated in the real estate transaction agreement or trust beneficiary transfer agreement, rounded down to the nearest million yen, and excludes various expenses required for the acquisition of the relevant real estate, etc. and consumption tax, etc.
- (Note3) The “Total Floor Space” indicates the area of the entire building (including the interests owned by other sectional owners or co-owners) based on the registry.
- (Note4) The Property is leased to Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. in its entirety, and the company sublets the space to sublessees. “Total Leasable Floor Space” is the space calculated by multiplying the total contracted spaces that are leased by the company and can be sublet by JPR’s rent distribution rate. In addition, the number of tenants indicates the number of sublessees.
- (Note5) JPR already owns 62.7% equity interest of the Property, and the total equity interest after the additional acquisition of 4.7% equivalent on October 21, 2015 is 67.4%.
- (Note6)As of Feb. 2018, the "Leasable space" was changed from 19,284.71 to 19,266.38
Floor Plan (Japanese)
|Rental Revenues (million yen)||355||355||362||374|
|Rental Expenses (million yen)||111||108||111||108|
|NOI from Leasing (million yen)||243||246||250||266|
|Depreciation (million yen)||66||66||62||62|
|Rental Income (million yen)||177||180||188||204|
|Capital Expenditures (million yen)||0||0||1||0|
|Period-End Occupancy Rate (%)||100.0||99.9||99.9||99.9|
|NOI Yield (%)||3.3||3.3||3.4||3.5|
|NOI Yield after Depreciation (%)||2.4||2.4||2.5||2.7|
|Appraisal Value (million yen)||13,700||13,800||14,400||14,400|
|Gain or Loss from Valuation (million yen)||131||297||958||1,020|
|Cap Rate (%)||4.1||4.2||3.9||3.9|
- (Note1) Period-end occupancy rate = Leased space／Leasable space
- (Note2) Annualized NOI yield = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business) + Depreciation／Acquisition price
- (Note3) Annualized NOI yield(after depreciation) = (Rent revenue - Realestate expenses related to rent business)／Acquisition price
- (Note4) Unrealized gains or losses = Appraisal value - Book value
- (Note5) Cap rate indicates the capitalization rate by the direct capitalization method. Direct capitalization method is one of the methods to calculate the value estimated by income approach (a method to estimate the value of the target property by calculating the sum total of present value of the net operating income which the target property is expected to generate in the future), and capitalizes the net operating income of a certain period by using the capitalization rate.
- (Note6) The amounts and areas are rounded down to the nearest specified unit, and the percentages and other figures are rounded off to the nearest specified unit.